Business Development Manager, Premium and Emerging
Full - Time
August 15, 2022
MakersPlace is looking for a passionate business development manager who’ll be responsible for building and executing best in class partnerships. In this role, you will serve as liaison for MakersPlace throughout the media, art, entertainment, and tech industries to create strong relationships and ultimately facilitate near and long-term partnership opportunities.
- Identify, evaluate, and execute potential opportunities including partnerships, new business concepts, and other growth initiatives.
- Provide role in deal structuring, negotiation, and execution of agreements, including standard vendor relationships, and strategic partnerships.
- Conduct due diligence and analysis to make recommendations to Senior Leadership.
- Build and nurture relationships with partners.
- Drive the company’s business development roadmap and strategy.
- 5+ years in a full sales cycle/Account Executive role.
- Knowledge of the blockchain, crypto and NFT market.
- Art world experience with a network of artists, galleries, and institutions.
- Proven track record of pipeline management and closing deals.
- Proven track record of managing multiple priority projects simultaneously while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with proven results.
- Strong leadership skills and self-directed.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.