Front-End Software Engineer (Remote)
MakersPlace is looking for a front-end product engineer who’ll be responsible for building across all parts of the MakersPlace product, delivering only the highest impact product and features. You’ll be responsible for ideation, development, testing, evaluation and iteration to deliver the best product to our creators and collectors. You’ll be joining a world-class engineering team who have hands-on experience building highly scalable services and successful engineering teams at Pinterest.
- Ideate, develop and iterate upon new and existing features for the MakersPlace creator platform and consumer marketplace.
- Build, scale and maintain our client applications and APIs.
- Develop internal applications to simplify and scale any inefficiencies and manual processes.
- Be a leader, be bold and get things done.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong customer-first mindset, necessary to build a world-class product.
- Strong communication skills. We’re a highly collaborative team.
- Experience working with large-scale react applications, preferably customer-facing.
- Experience with a dynamic programming language such as React and Python.