This role will involve working with multiple rendering pipelines on various platforms including development of scalable behaviour with the flexibility to render high definition offline renders whilst also able to handle high performance realtime. Rendering engineer services will be for backend delivery as well as a number of new video game projects. You will join a team of experienced game developers and help shape the future of how games interact with NFTs.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about games development, ensuring that the players have the greatest experience possible.
- Work with creatives to design and create shaders for use in games.
- Optimize current shaders for device specific needs.
- Create dynamic shaders that can animate for game requirements.
- Develop tools to support the functionalities of other Disciplines (AI, 3D, sound, animation, etc.)
- Program in a clear manner that is easy to read and maintain while ensuring performance and functionality of the systems are within the designed limits.
- Debug and optimize already existing pipelines, systems and games.
- Communicate and co-develop with team members of different disciplines.
- Work as an individual and as a group to problem solve creative and engineering challenges.
Job Requirements4+ years of game developing experience.Experience using a game engine (either Unity or Unreal).Strong C++ knowledge.Experience writing shaders.Strong problem-solving skills.Solid maths foundation.Communication skills to discuss requirements, deliverables, and timelines.Use of source control software.Apply now