Head of Customer Service
Full - Time
May 4, 2022
You will be essential in planning and executing the global customer service and player support strategy for Illuvium to meet player and customer satisfaction goals. The financial and gaming worlds are expanding into new realms and technologies. With blockchain and NFTs at the forefront, we are looking for people excited by this growth industry and willing to plunge into this new and exciting world of games, technology and finance.
- Lead player support delivery and customer service functions globally and collaborate with our Marketing and Community teams to conceptualize, build, and execute programs that support our players.
- Serve as a core member of the Operations leadership team, engaged in global strategic and operational planning.
- Continuously monitor support performance on communication and social channels to track, communicate and act on in-depth player-support related trends and drive improvements to internal customer service processes and the player experience, ensuring internal alignment.
- Establish and drive execution for player and customer support for each region. Including defining long-term objectives, building systems, establishing methods to measure success, and setting targets for key metrics with a focus on improving player experience and community support in each region.
- Provide subject matter expertise on player support and customer service strategies and processes.
- Improve scalability of customer service and player support activities and contribute to developing and driving the implementation of global operating standards to build consistency and emphasis on quality in player support and customer service delivery.
- Hire, manage and coach a small and agile team of experts that defines and executes how we provide support to players, customers and the Marketing and Community teams.
- 6-8+ years of recent experience successfully managing, growing, and scaling a global customer service or player support program with 24/7 availability.
- Keen understanding of the unique challenges associated with a global social media presence and global player base with a vision to address related problems.
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Experience managing customer bases of 10M+.
- Experience in or knowledge of GameFi, Play to Earn or Blockchain communities.
- 2+ years of experience leading teams in customer service, support operations, or community management roles.
- Experience with and knowledge of customer support principles, methodologies, and tools.