Eterlast is a Web3 company that builds web3 games and experiences for Sports and Entertainment brands through IP acquisition.
Our mission is simple, to build the bridge for global sport and media communities to adopt web3.
We are headquartered in London, UK, but with its heart in Barcelona, Spain. Eterlast designs and develops web3 games and experiences that are focused on creating utility and value, enabling our users to collect, enjoy, and access unique experiences.
We are backed by leading venture capital studios and investors and are in discussions with the world’s largest media companies and sporting IP owners to bring their content to web3.
As our 1st Lead Game Designer, you will use your expert knowledge to develop, design, analyse and grow our web3 games with Tier-1 IP’s in Sports and Entertainment (The 1st build will focus on our global Boxing IP). We have a long-term partnership with Immutable X who’s environment you will have access to for our games to be built on.
There are infinite opportunities with the design and mechanics of each game so be ready for complete innovation and disruption.
- Lead the research, design and development of our web3 games to be built on the Immutable X Blockchain
- Hire and mentor the project team needed to build the best in industry games whilst collaborating with the internal resource we already have across Engineering, UI/UX, Creative and Marketing
- Create and lead the the game vision which will include story, gameplay, user profiles, monetisation and retention
- Continuously analyse and Research the latest blockchain, free to play and implement these findings into our economy
- Analyse player data and use this to improve retention, gameplay, design optimization and adapting our monetisation strategies