January 6, 2022
As a Partner Engineer, you will focus on improving the creator and developer experience when integrating within the OpenSea ecosystem. This will involve assisting our business development efforts, fostering communication between OpenSea and other projects, and interfacing with all types of partners to help support drops, resolve metadata issues, handle custom requests, and keep up-to-date with any new innovations in the space.
- Build out features related to improving the creator and developer experience as well as integrations with other marketplaces and projects.
- Support our business development team with any partnered drops and business-oriented goals.
- Resolve issues pertaining to any projects in the space and their integration within the OpenSea ecosystem.
- Help keep a close and productive relationship with any of our partners and projects within the space to ensure they have a great creator and developer experience working with OpenSea.
- Help onboard and guide brand new non-technical creators into the NFT space.
- An ability to write high quality, well-tested code, including experience working with technologies such as Typescript, React, GraphQL, and Python.
- Ability to engage and influence both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated communication skills, and the ability to influence at executive levels.
- Eager to always stay up-to-date with the most recent developments in the space.
- Passionate about the future of NFTs and Web3!
- (nice to have) Have experience working with NFTs or Web3 (previous jobs or side projects).
- (nice to have) Have a deep understanding of the NFTs and/or have connections in the space.