Security Engineer (SIEM Lead)
Full - Time
May 4, 2022
We are looking for an experienced security professional to take on the role of Security Engineer / SIEM Lead at Illuvium. You will be responsible for building our SIEM capacities. The ideal candidate will still maintain strong technical skills whilst also having a prior track record of successfully performing an end-to-end SIEM rollout in an organization.
- Design, build, deploy and manage a SIEM solution for Illuvium
- Parse logs and other information from various systems to enable a comprehensive, 360° threat detection
- Create and refine alert routines to identify incidents or detect suspicious patterns while keeping alerts meaningful and false positives to a minimum
- Partner with our Operations team to build playbooks, dashboards, trainings and similar to enable them to effectively and efficiently manage incidents
- 5+ years experience in the security domain
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role such as Lead Security Architect, SIEM engineer, etc.
- Experience with parsing logs, ideally from AWS
- Hands-on experience with Splunk
- Financial services experience
- A keen interest in blockchain technologies