Senior Director, Partner Success
As Global Head of Partner Success, you will develop and execute comprehensive playbooks that define how Coinbase will provide world class service to our global network of asset issuers and developers -- from partner onboarding and account management to competitive research and community engagement. Working in heavily cross-functional teams, you will design, operationalize and scale the programs and processes required to deliver the most amazing Coinbase experience to our external partners and internal stakeholders -- while maintaining full compliance with legal, compliance and information security guardrails. You will also recruit, manage and coach a global all-star team of program managers, account managers, customer service agents, operations associates, data analysts and technical researchers.
Scale Asset Listings by an Order of Magnitude
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve the programs and policies required to meet our quarterly and yearly asset listings goals.
- Provide our legal, compliance and information security teams with operational leadership to help them scale their asset evaluation processes.
- Deliver the best possible experience (CSAT) to our external partners and internal stakeholders by defining, measuring and exceeding key service level metrics (e.g., asset application review/approval rates, response times, cost targets).
Develop Top Talent
- Lead recruiting, onboarding and performance management of a global team. Aim for at least 80% of your team making an outsized impact by exceeding the highest bars for what they do, and how they do it.
- Develop and manage a learning team that can design and facilitate training programs required to increase team size by at least 5x over the next year.
- Train, manage and expand a global BPO team that can scale up and down as needed to support your team’s responsibilities, as well as ad hoc projects for important product initiatives.
Proliferate the Global Coinbase Ecosystem
- Help shape product roadmaps by recommending new customer features through problem statements supported with data, insights and market intelligence.
- Develop and manage a “voice of the customer” program that helps leaders across the globe connect with front line partner experiences.
- Create and operationalize scalable playbooks that define how we can support our Product teams beyond asset listings, such as decentralized applications (“dApps”) and other products and services across the rapidly evolving Coinbase ecosystem.
Engage and Inspire the Crypto Community
- Develop and facilitate scalable community engagement and outreach programs (e.g., online and offline events) that help Coinbase connect with asset issuers, developers and project teams all around the world.
- Ensure Coinbase has an active voice wherever our partners are actively discussing crypto projects in online channels like Discord and Reddit, as well as offline channels like events and conferences.
- Manage and scale our newly formed Crypto Intelligence team to provide internal stakeholders with research and insights that support workstream prioritizations, asset due diligence and risk monitoring, as well as reporting on emerging trends and investment opportunities.
You are an amazing and energetic leader
- You have at least 10 years of general, program or operations leadership at product-led, mission driven organizations. You are excellent at building and scaling products and programs at fast-paced companies with global reach.
- You are passionate about recruiting and cultivating top talent. You know how to develop both junior and senior team members. Building and scaling knowledge sharing programs comes naturally to you.
- You can think both strategically and tactically. You have strong intellect, a broad perspective, and the confidence to engage with senior leaders across multiple disciplines. You have strong organization skills with significant experience setting priorities, solving problems and multitasking.
You are an excellent communicator and smooth collaborator
- You are amazing at written and spoken communications, and are able to translate complex topics into relatable concepts and actionable tasks.
- You are skilled at providing concise, timely and actionable reports to senior leadership on topics ranging from project updates and emerging trends to critical blockers and recommended solutions.
- You can work confidently with cross-functional teams on complex legal, compliance and information security concepts. You know how to identify, frame and lead the resolution of “hot issues” from both internal and external sources.
You have a highly analytical owner’s mindset
- You are a self-starter who works well independently and in teams within dynamic, rapidly changing workplaces.
- You are an expert in systems leadership and design thinking. You know how to amplify impact by connecting tools and technologies with people and processes. You rely heavily on data to inform and influence decisions and product roadmaps.
- You are an amazing problem solver who embraces change and ambiguity. You know how to navigate your team within highly regulated and/or ambiguous landscapes.