Senior Unity Developer
We are looking for a passionate gameplay programmer, someone that loves to code and build games! Based on the this persons skill set they will be writing gameplay code for our auto battler in the simulation library and/or working with Unity on the overworld and RPG component of Illuvium, developing movement mechanics and other features. Having built and shipped similar types of games is highly beneficial as this will be this persons main role initially, as well as working on other projects and styles of games in the Illuvium universe in future.
- Use the game design document to build deterministic, data driven functions for an Auto Battler
- Use the game design document to build an open world RPG using Unity
- Work in a medium sized team with other developers using Git + LFS
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in gameplay programming with C#
- Must have shipped at least one title writing gameplay code for either a AAA or large indie studio
- Must have experience working with Unity