February 8, 2022
Our engineering team is seeking a strong, talented Test Infrastructure Engineer to own automated testing across OpenSea, scaling resilient, reliable infrastructure that drives testing velocity. This person will join as the first fully-committed engineer on an elite team and will need to act as a holistic testing expert across the company. The influence and ownership you provide will help build the automated test infrastructure for one of the fastest growing NFT marketplaces.
- Setup and maintain end-to-end blockchain, frontend and backend test frameworks to scale test coverage while prioritizing developer experience during test development.
- Strategically introduce and optimize testing processes by defining automation best practices and leading high-quality, scalable solutions to testing bottlenecks.
- Build tight partnerships with the development team as automation expert to support and steward robust automated testing strategies.
- Design and implement tools to build, maintain and operate test automation frameworks with the goal to simplify test development and coverage visibility.
- Champion robust testing and quality as a culture across OpenSea.
- Strong programmer with previous test automation experience.
- Impressive analytical skills to identify problems across our test infrastructure with expertise to drive sustainable solutions.
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills to build tight partnerships with dependent teams.
- Collaborative when working across project verticals and independent when navigating ambiguity of assigned deliverables with minimal supervision.