Full - Time
May 18, 2022
We are looking for a versatile and experienced Technical Artist who has skills in different disciplines, including animation, technical animation, visual effects and source control, to work on the cutting edge of game graphics technology. We let our creativity go wild and combine that with technical skills to bring beautiful worlds to life.
- Work closely with the art team and technical art team to maintain a consistent and continually improving aesthetic across all 3D assets in the game on a budget.
- Work in Unreal Engine 4 for project organisation, asset management, optimisation and blueprinting, and scripting.
- Maintain and help other team members in 3D artwork workflows, using Unreal, Maya, Photoshop and Git SCM.
- Manage and enhance the player experience using animation and FX in Unreal Engine 4.
- Work on 3D asset optimisation tasks to achieve the highest quality visuals with minimal impact on lower-spec systems.
- Understanding of creating high quality, performance assets on a budget.
- Strong technical art knowledge, preferably with Blueprint scripting and C++ or Python coding experience.
- Experience with Unreal Engine, including asset creation, management and optimisation.
- Understanding of how game animation works and animation workflows in general.
- Proficient enough on Git SCM to help, coach and manage other team members.
- Proactive, team player mindset with excellent communication skills and hands-on mentality.